CHOCO BANANA SPLIT
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons water
3/4 cup evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
Ice Cream Scoop
1. Put sugar, cocoa
and water in a small pan.
2. Add milk. Stir it until it comes to the boil.
3. Simmer gently for 5 minutes. Stir in butter and vanilla.
4. Set it aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
5. Peel, then split the banana in half.
6. Put the 2 halves in a nice sundae dish.
7. Put a scoop of ice cream on top.
8. Pour chocolate sauce over each and serve.
6 oz butter
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 pkt instant pudding (any flavour)
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp cornflour
Measuring Cups & Spoons
1. Mix all the
ingredients together in a bowl
2. Roll the mixture into small balls and flatten
3. Bake at 350 F for 15 mins.
4. Makes a lot and freezes well.
DELICIOUS DIGIMON CUP CAKES
NB: This recipe is harder than normal, so may need
assistance of parent or adult!
150g caster sugar
325g self-raising flour
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp apricot jam
1 tbsp water
700g white ready-to-roll icing
edible food colouring in:pink,yellow,
orange,green,blue,purple and red
or Food Processor
Ice Cream Containers
Wire Cooling Rack
1. Place the
butter and sugar in a mixer or food processor. Blend until
combined. Sift in the flour and salt and mix until smooth. Wrap
in cling film and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2.Cut out templates of your chosen Digimon characters from
plastic icecream lids (make them about 10cm to 12cm across - the
dough will spread in the oven).
3.Roll out the dough on a floured surface until about 5mm thick.
Cut the dough to the desired shapes using a sharp knife around
the plastic templates and transfer to greased baking sheets.
This amount of dough should make four of each cookie design.
4.Bake in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees C for 8 to 10
minutes. Then carefully remove the cookies and place them on a
wire cooling rack.
5.To decorate the cookies you first need to colour the white
icing. Use the following amounts of food colouring: 70g pale
yellow. 15g bright yellow. 150g orange. 40g pink.10g green. 100g
blue. 25g pale purple. 15g red.
6.Cut out the background colour for the cookies by rolloing out
coloured icing and cutting around the stencils with a sharp
knife, blue for Veemon, Orange for Patamon and leave the icing
white for Gatomon. Put the apricot jam and water into a small
saucepan.Bring to the boil and stir until melted,strain and
brush onto the cookies leaving a small border, then place the
cut out shapes onto the biscuits.Use remaining coloured and
white icing for the features of the digimon characters.Attach
these also using the apricot glaze.
2 cups self raising flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon oil
1/4 cup tomato sauce
2 cups grated cheese
1 zucchini thinly sliced,
salami, thinly sliced
Chopping Knife & Board
Turn over to 220*C (425*F) Get out a large oven tray.
2. Sift flour & salt into bowl. Chop up butter and add.
3. With fingers, rub in butter until blended in.
4. Add milk (more if needed) and knead & mix to a soft dough.
5. Roll it out on the baking tray until 34cm in diameter.
6. Brush dough with oil then the tomato sauce.
7. Sprinke cheese on top.
8. Spread salami and zucchini evenly over.
9. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
Back to Baby Diet
Page 1 |
Page 2 | Page